Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Drivers Ed

So I decided to try out blogger again since my mom, Connie Nobbe, joined and persuaded me. So I'm starting with a post about how far I am in drivers ed. I have only two more days until the in class portion is finally over! Today was aweful though! we usually got a ten minute break during this three hour class so we could get a snack, drinks, and let out some energy, but today Matt (the main instructor) taught instead of his helper, Ricky. Matt decided to give us only a five minute break and we weren't aloud to leave the small room. So two guys got in a playful hand fight and nearly tipped over our table. By then i was super thirsty, hungry, and SUPER fidgety! Both of my legs were moving impatiently and i was playing with a pencil. I couldn't pay attention and when I got in the car with my mom to drive home she realized that i looked as if I was about to cry because of all the pent up energy! ugh... Good news though! I only have two more days so that's good! and mom got me some "how to draw" books for me to get better at drawing! and i finally drew a decent picture of a human of a character out of a book me and Meghan (my best friend) are writing! I will post it for you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment